Wrecked Car? Dial Your Dealer!
So you’ve crashed the car. Thankfully you’re unhurt. Regretfully, your vehicle needs work. What’s your next move?
While your insurance company will always try to steer you to one of their allied collision repair shops, auto industry experts strongly advise drivers to contact their dealership directly to work out a repair plan that is just right for your vehicle.
Dealer-based collision repair centers are equipped with the precise tooling, technology and training required to properly repair your specific make and model, and restore it back to its original showroom condition.
- Your dealer knows your vehicle inside and out and is especially qualified to make the proper repairs.
- Your dealer is certified by the vehicle manufacturer to repair your vehicle, and collision repair certification is essential now for most makes and models.
- Your dealer has the specific tooling and technology required to fix your car, which is vitally important for today’s high-tech vehicles.
- Your dealer employs technicians who have been specifically trained by the manufacturer to address the intricacies of your vehicle.
- Your dealer uses a patented, state-of-the-art collision repair process designed to reduce turnaround time and ensure the highest quality repair available.
- Your dealer uses original equipment manufactured parts that were made just for your vehicle, not some third-party knock-off parts that don’t fit properly and could pose a danger down the road.
- Finally, your dealer knows YOU and will go out of their way to ensure that your collision repair experience is top-notch, professional and meets with your utmost satisfaction.
Remember, you have the right to choose who repairs your vehicle! Dial Your Dealer after an accident for the best and most accurate collision repair available.
Contact Shults Accident Repair Center at (716) 664-0137 to schedule an estimate or stop in and talk to one of our extremely friendly staff members.